Today’s guest of the Daily Cup Podcast features Alex Rodriguez!
How to have a successful online presence
We all want to be seen online but a lot of us struggle with how to get started and what we should focus on. Is it about our brand colors? Should we be spending $$$ on a fancy new website? Or should we focus first by doing market research and having a clear vision and plan? In this episode it will be pretty clear what option it is! If you are new to the game or struggling to be seen online, this episode is for you!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What you need to have a successful online presence
- How to create an irresistible offer
- What are the top five qualities you need to exhibit in order to have a successful brand
I am so excited to have Alex Rodriguez on The Daily Cup today, who helps successful companies raise their visibility, transform their brand, and attract more business. His specialty are launch campaigns for brands, events, products, and ideas.
Throughout two decades, he has developed successful online experiences for renowned brands such as Disney World, Disney Land, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, Herschend Family Entertainment, HSN, Publix Supermarkets, Sony Music Entertainment, AB InBev among others, and many of these have produced millions of dollars in sales in record periods of time.
Alex has produced strategic digital content for clients in 4 different continents and three different languages (English, Spanish, and Mandarin).
He has also received some of the most prestigious awards in Web, Advertising, and Social Media, including:
- Webby Awards, Official Honoree
- Tampa Bay Business Journal, “Best Use of Social Media” (two years consecutively)
- Addy Awards
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Gulf Guardian Award
Alex heads the team at YMMY Marketing, a creative digital agency specialized in helping businesses connect their brands with potential customers, using a wide variety of digital tactics.
He is the author of the Amazon best-seller, “Digital BACON: Make Your Online Presence Irresistibly Attractive,” the host of the iTunes New & Noteworthy podcast The Digital Marketing Minute, as well as a bilingual speaker for conferences and events.
He was born in the city of New York, from Dominican parents. At 7 years of age, Alex and his family moved to the Dominican Republic, where he lived for around 17 years. After this period, he returned to the United States. He currently lives in Tampa Bay, Florida, together with his wife (also Dominican) and his two sons.
Check out Alex’s “Digital Bacon” Book:
After nearly two decades connecting brands with people through online media, Alex Rodríguez has discovered the five qualities that make digital efforts sizzle.
In Digital BACON, Alex not only reveals what these qualities are, but also explains his proven process to cook up an irresistibly attractive online presence.
In this book, you’ll learn:
- Whether your product/service will sell before going online.
- 19 pages of digital tactics that work today.
- How to make Web visitors do exactly what you want.
- The checklist you must follow before launching a new website.
- …And much more.
Five reasons to read Digital BACON:
- You will learn the five qualities that will make your brand sizzle online.
- You will discover how to refine your offer and its promotion to achieve maximum attraction.
- You will obtain a clear and accurate roadmap to build your best online presence.
- You will learn how to produce the most creative ideas to promote your product or service.
- You will receive a menu of tactics and strategies that work today.
The book includes downloadable worksheets, access to extended articles, and other recommended resources.
“…Alex doesn’t know how to diet, because this book is fat with ideas, concepts, and work for you to do.”
— Chris Brogan, best-selling author of “Trust Agents”
You can learn more about Digital Bacon from Alex Rodriguez at digitalbaconbook.com.